Instagram is perhaps the most loved social media platform among many others as far as refined taste and quality content are considered.
However, boosting Instagram engagement and maintaining consistency can be pretty challenging for businesses. Instagram is a platform where dozens of creative and amazing brands are trying to create an impression and there is stiff competition. So it is vital to see what someone likes on Instagram, turn them into loyal followers and build a community that will always be there to support your brand.
To create such a community you need to be highly responsive and engage with your audience.
Want to know how?
Well, here are 5 simple ways that will up your engagement levels on Instagram like never before and help your brand gain increasing traction. Let’s keep reading.
- Recently, Instagram has started to hide likes on a post which is why Instagram “saves” have become quite valuable. So, now your business must generate content that is so attractive and relevant that your followers and audience base will start saving the content. This “savable” content will show you how many of your audiences want to refer to the content again. The caption on your post can have a call to action. Ask your audience to save the content.
- When your published content does good then try to understand what went right. Identify popular hashtags that show exemplary performance, understand the best time to post your content, keep a track of videos that are performing well on IGTV and try to incorporate the relevant points. In these ways, you can refine your marketing strategy and work with your audience so that they can engage with your content more.
- Make your Instagram stories interactive and to do so use stickers, happening fonts, music, boomerangs, and much more because you can experiment a lot with the stories. You can use Instagram story stickers which will help you to chat with your audience. When there will be an exchange of ideas and healthy conversations, you can expect to have a loyal follower base and a community. There are question stickers to understand what your audience expects from you, quiz stickers, countdown stickers, and much more.
- The AR filters on Instagram are pretty happening although it is mostly used by youngsters on Instagram nevertheless, companies are giving AR filters a fair chance. You can experiment with the AR video effects that will help your audience to try your products virtually just as NARS has done. You can try their lipstick shades virtually. https://nitreo.com/ will guide you to get more Instagram followers.
- You can try writing captions that can have up to 2,200 characters. Longer captions will make your content more engaging and interesting. Let your captions speak and tell a story from which, both your audience and you will benefit, do justice to your story or post. People love information and this is the age of in-depth captions. So, open up a lot about your business and tell them what you do, why you do and how it is different and best from the rest!