Is acne on the face bothering you? Are you the one who is continuously feeling embraced among friends due to hair fall problem? No worries as there are many natural ways to overcome these issues without using chemical-based products. One such reliable and the proven option is the use of Pure Essential oil derived from Cedarwood.
Cedarwood essential oils have abundant beauty and health benefits. Derived by means of the steam distillation process, the extracted oils are known to promote hair growth, soothes dry scalp, reduces acne, improves skin conditions and many other such unbeatable benefits to users.
There are plenty of online oil suppliers such as Aromaaz International and others that provide the facility to purchase pure essential oils without stepping out from home. Let us take a quick look at different benefits of Cedarwood Essential Oils that people might be unaware:
- Fights Hair Loss Problem
- The oil is known for stimulating hair follicles and improves blood circulation to the scalp that reduces hair fall. When mixed with other essential oils such as rosemary, thyme & lavender, works best.
- Simply add Cedarwood oil & coconut oil to the conditioner or shampoo, massage on your head. Leave this mixture on the head for at least 30 minutes and rinse with water and feel the experience.
- Treats acne
- The oil exhibits excellent antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties that make it an ideal choice to treat acne and other chronic skin problems.
- Dilute the oil by mixing an optimum carrier oil and apply it on the skin using a cotton ball. Leave it for 20 minutes and repeat the process at least twice in a week
- Tightens loose muscles and skin
- When people lose weight, they develop stretch marks and saggy muscles. Even pregnant women post-pregnancy develops similar marks. Applying this oil will help in removing stretch marks effectively.
- All one need to do is just mix 5-8 drops of carrier oil with Cedarwood essential oil and massage regularly on the entire body and feel the change.
- Provides Relief from Eczema
- Dryness and inflammation of epidermal cells due to eczema caused due to the overproduction of sebum can potentially be reduced on applying essential oil extracted from Cedarwood. The oil when applied on the skin forms a protective layer of proteins that keeps bacteria and dirt away from skins’ pores.
- The oil can be added to the soap or the skin lotion and rubbed on the itchy or infected area. For this, a user can add a few drops of the oil into the bath water. Due to its antibacterial properties, it kills bacteria of the skin’s surface. In fact, it can be applied directly on the skin after mixing it with a suitable carrier oil.
- Offers Sound Sleep
- During aromatherapy treatment, the oil can be used to alleviate occasional insomnia due to its sedative effects.
- Simply by adding a few drops of this Cedarwood oil to the hot bath water before going to bed will lead to sound sleep.
There are endless benefits of Cedarwood Oil and is relatively easy to but online irrespective of the geographical location. Today many e-commerce platforms such as Aromaaz International and other USFDA certified companies are offering online buying facilities to the customer. This makes it easy for anyone to buy and use the oil as needed.