The Chalisa Chaupais present in Hanuman Chalisa Telugu is important in the Hindu religion. As the name suggests, these 40 verses of Hanuman Chalisa are entirely dedicated to Hanuman, a devotee of Ram. Famous saint Tulsidas ji has composed this miraculous Hanuman Chalisa. Not only this, Ramcharitmanas (Awadhi language), the most sacred book from Sanatan Dharma, is also written by him.
Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics In Telugu is a type of poetic composition, which mainly consists of 40 quatrains. In these forty verses, Lord Hanuman’s powers and divine energies have been described in a very wonderful way. It is believed that whoever recites Hanuman Chalisa gets rid of all kinds of fear and negativity. However, Tuesday and Saturday are considered very auspicious for reciting Hanuman Chalisa.
According to the scriptures, after reciting Shri Hanuman Chalisa, a person becomes fearless, courageous, and full of self-confidence. In such a situation, here we are telling some other benefits related to Hanuman Chalisa.
Benefits of reading Hanuman Chalisa
- Chanting Hanuman Chalisa provides relief from the ill effects of Saturn.
- Reciting Hanuman Chalisa protects from evil spirits and negative powers.
- People troubled by nightmares should recite Hanuman Chalisa before sleeping. By doing this they will quickly get relief from bad and negative dreams.
- By regularly reciting Hanuman Chalisa, one can get relief from any kind of mental and physical stress.
- Reciting Shri Hanuman Chalisa on Tuesday and Saturday protects from sudden accidents like road accidents etc.
Best time to recite Hanuman Chalisa Telugu
- It is beneficial to recite Hanuman Chalisa daily after taking a bath.
- You can recite Hanuman Chalisa before or after the evening aarti.
- Reciting Shri Hanuman Chalisa on Tuesday and Saturday is considered most beneficial.
- If you have nightmares while sleeping at night, recitation of Hanuman Chalisa before sleeping gives relief from all types of fear.
Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics In Telugu and Hanuman Ji’s Aarti are read and heard by lakhs of devotees every day. Here we will tell you about Hanuman Chalisa English Lyrics and Hanuman Chalisa Hindi Lyrics. Following are the Hindi and English lyrics of the powerful “Shri Hanuman Chalisa” written by Tulsidas to be read every day.
Hanuman Chalisa Telugu Secret And Powerful
What is the secret told in Hanuman Chalisa?
The secret told in Shri Hanuman Chalisa is the distance between the Sun and the Earth in the universe. The 18th Chaupai of Hanuman Chalisa says, “Yuga Sahastra Yojana Prati Bhanu! Leelyo Tahi Madhur Phal Jaanu!! The meaning of this couplet is that Hanumanji had eaten Bhanu i.e. the Sun, existing at a distance of one Yuga Sahastra Yojana, considering it to be a sweet fruit. According to NASA, this distance is the exact distance between the Earth and the Sun (Bhanu). Goswami Tulsidas ji had mentioned this secret long ago in Hanuman Chalisa.
What makes Hanuman Chalisa so powerful?
It is believed that the 40 verses of Hanuman Chalisa have so much influence that all types of negative and evil spirits can be saved by it. Along with this, if any person is affected by the wrath of Shani, then this wrath can also be reduced by chanting Hanuman Chalisa. Hanuman Chalisa also proves to be a miraculous remedy for bad dreams at night. According to a legend, it is said that Saint Tulsidas ji composed Hanuman Chalisa during the imprisonment of the Mughal Emperor.