Buying a new Airtel prepaid SIM is so easy, you will wonder why you didn’t buy it before!
You can count the numbers of non-mobile phone users on your fingers today. Not only are mobile phones quite affordable, but even the prepaid packs from leading service providers also make it easy for people to make the switch to a digital world.
Prepaid packs today are designed keeping in mind that users require fast speeds, a high amount of daily data, easy or unlimited calling facility, a large number of free texts, and easy recharge options. When you take a prepaid phone connection from Airtel, not only do you get the best ever prepaid SIM, but you can also buy it quite easily online. The SIM is delivered to your residence in 24 hours of booking the connection.
The following sections explain why you should buy a new Airtel prepaid connection if you are looking for a new prepaid SIM.
Fast, effective, reliable: The Airtel prepaid promise
Everything that you need – groceries, clothing, shoes, bags, even food – can be delivered to your home when you place the order online. So why should phone SIM cards be left behind? Airtel prepaid is spearheading the prepaid movement not just with several excellent packs, but also with the ease and convenience of purchase that you are accustomed to in online shopping: you can get the new Airtel prepaid connection activated in the quickest time, with the SIM delivered to your doorstep!
Airtel is amongst the first off the blocks in terms of doorstep delivery of SIM cards. Here’s how your new Airtel prepaid connection can be booked:
- Log on to the Airtel website or flick open the myAirtel smartphone app to check for new packs in your city, say, Delhi.
- There are currently two excellent packs for Delhi: Rs 249valid for 28 days and Rs 495 valid for 84 days. In both packs, you get 1.4 GB daily data (replenished at midnight), unlimited calls and free access to Airtel TV Premium app.
- Enter your details as prompted on the Airtel website prepaid home page. This information includes Name, mobile number, address, pin code, locality, and whether you want a new phone number or want to convert to Airtel prepaid from your current provider. Click on ‘Buy now’.
- Airtel will connect with you shortly to take the process forward. You can discuss your requirements further, and select the pack that suits you the most. This decision is also dependent on your area, daily usage (in terms of GBs), other needs, etc.
- After you have registered your selected pack, Airtel sends the prepaid SIM to your residential address in 24 hours. However, the SIM is activated only after the KYC process is duly completed.
- You can now insert the SIM and start using your new Airtel prepaid connection.
Be sure to recharge your prepaid connection whenever prompted to do so on SMS or email. Online recharge is a breeze on the Airtel website or smartphone app.