I had my own construction company in Jabalpur for almost 10 years. The global recession brought a construction slump and I along with my wife was looking for opportunities in other cities. Karnataka was high on my list of options as many of my friends were settled there and I came to know from them that it offers a great lifestyle for the family. Bangalore stood out. It seemed similar to the metro cities, and I also came to know from my friends that the city has lots of opportunities.
There was also the thrill of a new challenge – a whole new start. “We did not know how we were going to feel about the place when we got there.” My wife researched Bangalore so thoroughly she knew which suburbs would suit the family – what schools and amenities were there. We arrived in Karnataka with our preschool sons Aarav and Arjun. We rented our home in Jabalpur and shipped our belongings to Bangalore, believing that with the vast cost of the move, we had to make it work. We were staying in one of my friend’s place in Bangalore.
In the meanwhile, I was searching for jobs in Bangalore and luckily I got an opportunity in a leading international company as a consultant. The pay package was quite attractive and it seemed as if everything was turning out to be too good. After I joined the company, I started looking for a house for rent in HSR Layout as this place will be very much accessible to my office. Moreover, my friend told that HSR Layout has several preschools, medical facilities, malls, and other facilities as well.
I obtained several phone numbers of the property agents from my office colleagues, boss, and friends but I was not able to get a house for rent in HSR layout that would be spacious and can accommodate my entire family. I was even planning to call my parents so a 3 BHK or a 4 BHK flat would be ideal.
It was a Sunday afternoon and after I had lunch I was simply checking my Facebook posts, this is when I came across the housing.com site. The site claimed that it offers details about the best property sites in India. So, I thought of checking the housing.com portal for flats on rent in HSR Layout. I registered to this online portal using my Gmail id and entered the type of flat that I looking for in HSR Layout. Surprisingly, I got several options here which none of the property agents were able to provide. The best part was that the photos of the flats were also provided which means I can choose the one that I like. After checking the facilities that they offer, the price and other nitty-gritty I shortlisted around 7 properties that are located in HSR Layout.
I gave a call on the numbers provided on the website and spoke with the concerned persons about the flats. I took a day off as I planned to visit a few properties personally and finalize. I and my wife after seeing around 4 flats, zeroed in on a house for rent in HSR Layout. It was a lavish 4 BHK house just in the heart of HSR Layout with spacious and well-furnished rooms. Everyone in my family was happy with the decision that I took.
Benefits of choosing housing.com
Housing.com is a magnificent online portal that caters to all your house searching needs. This website allows you to search apartments, independent houses, floors, etc at your preferred location in the specified budget count. Being one of the best property sites in India, housing.com consists of 6,000 brokers and serves 40 cities across the country.
Housing.com is the best property app you need for your home rental or purchase needs. If you are searching to rent or buy a ready to the move-in apartment, purchase a house in an under-construction venture, or invest in a house, this flat finder app from Housing.com will assist you to make things easier for your property search.
Key benefits of housing.com app
- Buy or Rent Flats, Apartments, Villas, New Projects & More:
- Discover tons of real estate listings for rent and sale on the property search app
- Each property listing has comprehensive information along with photographs
- Construction Updates on under-construction projects
- Check out numerous New Projects on Housing.com – one of the best property sites in India
- Take a look at your neighborhood – see schools, bus stops, restaurants, malls, and more!
- Take help of the EMI calculator for getting home loan information
- Search Smartly: Make your search smart by adding budget, location and area filters and get your job done in less time.
- Customized Experience: Property Trends, Suggestions, Insights, and a Guided search!
- More Listings, every day: The dedicated team here adds new properties in top localities every day.
- Shortlists: Save your favorite homes to refer back to them fast.
- Let your network know your favorite options: Wishlist the properties and let your network know your selected options.
- Stay Updated: Get notified every time a new property is posted matching your interests. Receive text messages and personalized emails.
- Vibrant Interior Photos: Scroll through vibrant, full-screen interior photos of homes.
- Stay in the Know: Receive personalized alerts and get notified when listings that meet your property search criteria are added.
- A Free App: Search for the property without any concern. Listing your property and searching for your dream home is completely free!
So, if you are new to Bangalore and worried about where to stay, do not be worried anymore as housing.com offers the best solution. You just need to do register yourself on the site and look for properties as per your requirement and you will find flats for rent in as well as houses for sale here. Moreover, you can rest assured that there are no hidden charges involved which means you do not need to shell out an extra amount when doing a property search.
So, log in to housing.com today and enjoy unlimited benefits for finding properties on sale and rent.