A legal process is complex, with federal and government agency regulations all affecting your rights and responsibilities. An estate planning attorney is someone who provides expert and professional legal advice on a contractual basis to individuals and businesses. Legal consultants give the best suggestions on several important issues depending on what their consulting area is, and common subject matters, which include laws related to corporate, real estate, planning estate layout, employment factors, and medicine.
We often stumble across news concerning family or individual disputes over the estate of a deceased parent or relative. These stories are often a graphic display of the consequences of a failure of the deceased’s will and estate planning attorney of the deceased.
You can avoid these by choosing trustworthy estate planning attorneys. The David page law in Israel is the one that provides you top-notching lawyering with experts and integrity to solve your legal issues on time.
What does an estate planning attorney do?
An Estate Planning Attorney is responsible for drafting and the execution of legal documents and testament. The David page law estate planning attorney helps you in the execution of an Israeli last will and US trust, to ensure your assets are properly allocated between the heirs, and settles in an orderly way, the distribution of your assets after death.
An Estate Planning Attorney, besides transferring assets to your beneficiaries, has a lot of other obligations to perform as follows:
- Tax Planning: An Estate Planning Attorney helps you to mitigate inheritance taxes on your estate and thus reducing the overall estate tax burden.
- Wrapping-Up: An Estate Attorney is responsible for putting the deceased’s for paying off debts, canceling credit cards, etc.
- Probating the Will: In states like Israel, you must probate a will. So, if you are a citizen or resident of Israel, choose your estate planning attorney in Israel carefully to avoid any disputes in the future.
- Financial Power of Attorney and living will for health care: It is important in the case of incapacity to have a financial power of attorney (such as a temporary health issue affecting one’s ability to deal with their affairs).
- Halachic Will: According to most halachic authorities, it is also proper to have a halachic will mirroring the civil will.
The duties of an Estate Planning Attorney are situational. They are based on the complexity of your situation and the personal situations of your heirs as well. This is why it becomes important to choose the right Estate Planning Attorney to avoid any legal issues or family disputes or imprudent planning for the future.
David Page Law firm is one of the best corporate and Intellectual property law firms in Israel that will help you navigate the Israeli estate planning process and provides the ownership structure of your needs.
Tips for choosing the right estate planning attorney
The field of Estate Planning is complex, and it is necessary to hire a professional to avoid experiencing the deceased kind of story. Here are a few qualities that you should look for your Estate Attorney.
- Area of Expertise: The estate planning field is a niche for David Page and his boutique team of highly-skilled allied attorneys at DavidPageLaw. They are expertise in those fields and can help you with all kinds of services related to Last Wills and Testaments, Trusts, Estate Planning, and Probate.
- Understanding and Trustworthy: It is more important for you to feel comfortable sharing key details and concerns with your attorney Estate. The best Planning Attorney is trustworthy and understands your interests and listens carefully to ensure that what is unstated and between the lines is carried out expertly, appropriately, and sensitively.
- Transparent and Updated: The expertise Estate Planning Attorney keeps the process transparent and walks you through the whole process by explaining the minute details. The related laws keep changing in the US, and thus an estate planning attorney should remain updated with the amendments.
- Billing: The estate attorney should offer a free consultation when you first meet him/her. Before you move forward, ask about the payment details, avoid hourly based payments, the David page law who charged bills by fixed packages for your legal needs.
These are the few qualities to look for in an Estate Planning Lawyer. David Page and his team of attorneys have many years of experience in these fields. They are licensed to practice both in Israel and the US.
David Page and his team of international attorneys at David Page Law have enormous experience in the estate planning field and can help you in the formation of your last will and testaments, US trusts, etc. both in Israel and the US. Their trained experts in several countries can speak multiple languages and help to solve your legal issues globally. For any legal advice, you can contact them freely and consult David Page Law firm.